MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. - The Rockford University women's soccer team (2-12) fell 6-0 on the road Thursday afternoon to the North Central University Rams (5-10). The Rams scored five goals in the first half to take control of the match, before added one more midway through the second en route to the win.
- North Central's Abby Schwinden broke the scoreless tie in the third minute with an unassisted goal to give the Rams a 1-0 lead.
- Schwinden found the back of the net four more times, scoring five goals in the match and assisting on another.
- The Regents tallied a trio of shots on Thursday, two of which were on goal.
- Rockford University goalie Samantha Bergeron (Mandeville, La.) made 8 saves in the match, bringing her season total to 102.
- Cassandra Hernandez (Rockford, Ill.) and Erin DiSanti (Rockford, Ill.) each finished with a shot on goal.
The Rockford University women's soccer team returns to action on Friday, October 19 against UW-Superior. The match will be played at North Central University in Minneapolis, Minn. with a scheduled start time of 1:00 PM.