STEVENS POINT, Wis. - The Rockford University indoor track and field teams wrapped up their season on Saturday at the Pointer Final Qualifier. This was Rockford's second meet in the last 24 hours, after the Regents competed at the Carthage College Final Qualifier on Friday night. Saturday's meet was also non-scoring, but that didn't stop the Regents from breaking their second school record in as many days. Tommy Brown (Plano, Ill.) broke the Rockford University school record in the shot put with a throw of 14.10 meters.
- Tommy Brown saved his best throw of the indoor season for last. Brown finished tenth in the shot put and broke the RU school record with a throw of 14.10 meters. His throw was exactly 0.30 meters farther than the previous school record and was also the second farthest throw in the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference this year.
- Jared Johnson (Miami, Fla.) finished 16th in the weight throw with a distance of 13.34 meters.
- Devon Lawrence (Loves Park, Ill.) finished 20th in the weight throw and 21st in the shot put with respective distances of 10.81 meters and 10.08 meters.
- Alex Evitts (Aurora, Ill.) placed 22nd in the weight throw with a distance of 9.43 meters.
- Kaylynne Terry (Streator, Ill.) finished fourth in the shot put with a season best throw of 12.86 meters. Terry's throw was the farthest in the NACC this season and the 35th farthest in the country. Unfortunately, her throw was just over a half a meter short of qualifying for Nationals.
- Katrina Kopfhamer (Portage, Wis.) placed 12th in the weight throw with a distance of 13.09 meters.